Friday, June 16, 2017

FREEBIE, filled in Sentiments ready for sketching

Yesterday I posted a group of sentiments which I sketched on Vellum, it occurred to me that I could share with you my file for this sketch.  For those who do not have a lot of time but would like to try sketching with sentiments I have already filled in using internal offset, you can download this file from dropbox.  All you have to do is select your pen of choice and material settings (which really do not matter much in this case), then send to Silhouette.  Here is link to the file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/re10w3t2s9hjlar/Sketch%20Sentiments%20on%20Vellum1.studio3?dl=0

Here is how the design file looks up very close on the T in Thank You
When you zoom out, it looks like this:
and here is a picture of the vellum sketch off the mat 

I cannot make out the type of pen I used, I think it says "Jetstream" but I am not certain, here are a couple of pics of pen and pen holder I used.  Did wrap a bit of blue tape around pen for snug fit before sketching.




No comments: