Sunday, February 23, 2014

Finally, putting it all together

Kiln opened this morning, lost 3 pots due to cracking.  I think I glazed the layers on these before previous layers could dry.  Need to be more careful in future.  However, some things did turn out and I learned a whole lot.  This first set is from two pots handbuilt using my foam texture templates.  I love these and will use these glazing combos again.  The blue pooling at bottom of first one was a nice surprise.
I thought I had posted the pictures of these while I was making them, with the foam cuts, but I didn't, so here are those pictures: