Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh I am excited about my new technique

No photos yet, but I am experimenting with a new decorating technique that will look like Indigo Batik Fabric. Did up several 3" tiles using this new technique and they are now coated with clear and will come out of the kiln in a week or two. This is the studio's kiln and the owner of the studio waits for a full load before she loads and fires. I am very excited that I have my own kiln now and DH is getting it wired today.
In the meantime, here are some cute little vases I made, plus a ceramic wall painting that you can hang outside (weather proof), you can take it down and put in on your table and slice cheese or whatever on it, put it in the dishwasher, and then hang back up on the wall) Might make more of these ceramic canvas things, who knows:

No comments: