Monday, September 03, 2007

Thinking about Christmas already


In my other blog I shared with you my project using up my boxwood clippings.  I am making really good progress with only two more to go!  Here is a picture of the lineup of boxwoods all in a row, just need to keep them watered til Christmas and decide how I will be using them.

One other project which jumped at me last week was to handpaint the ornaments seen below.  I was inspired by the holiday plates I preordered from

Rosanna

 

 

1 comment:

Alice Regan said...

Yikes the 'C' word already! I know time is fast approaching and actually I've started a few gifts already. I just love the painted ornaments, the plates you ordered are to die for. What a clever idea for the ornaments though, I just don't have enough time to do it all!