Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Feet Week Redux

OK, so I am a nut, had my camera pointing down and saw my feet and decided to do a little walk about.  The wonderful thing about blogland is there is at least one, maybe a hundred nuts around just like me.  While uploading this video, I was checking around some of my favorite blogs and discovered that feet week (according to mecozy blog) was Sep 3 through the 7th, and I didn't even know til I discovered these.   So a couple of weeks late, here is my homage to feet week:

 



with Music credit to: Peter Mulvey, Brady Street Stroll

3 comments:

Alice Regan said...

There's such a thing as 'feet week'? Where have I been? Love the concept, love the pic's.

Unknown said...

This is tooooo funny! I love the music. Can't believe I wanted to watch you walk!

Naturegirl said...

Pauline a lady with so many hobbies and has time to stroll around her magic carpets drinking her fine wine!! You are just too funny..loved your leopard sandals..that match your floors!! Beautiful carpeting!!But of course! hugs NG