Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Circling back to older hobby Polymer Clay

It has been a very long time since posting, I have gone back to an old hobby of mine and have learned new tricks.  One thing I have been able to do is crossover many of my skills/techniques to almost all of the hobbies.  Making Polymer Clay jewelry has been more fun for me this time around.  I am also finding new ways to apply my old skills to Polymer Clay. Most recently, similar to making labels on my Silhouette Studio Cameo by sketching outlines in black, then painting them in as I need them, as I did here, and here.  So now I am using similar approach with my polymer clay, silkscreen designs on raw clay, let dry, then apply color as needed using alcohol inks and Inktense blocks:
Here is a video showing that process:

No comments: