Thursday, July 21, 2016

More cards made with stickers

I bought this bundle from hungry jpeg a while back  they say that bundle has ended but not sure if the link I have provided would work for purchase.  Anyway, their bundles are awesome and there is so much in them.  Buried way down in part 2, in a file called floral compositions, I spotted an image I particularly liked.  It is shown in this card.  The original image is beautiful, but I pumped up the gamma , maybe I should say down not up? In the software I slid lever to left to darken a bit, then adjusted the lighting a d contrast before tracing, printing and cutting, I love the way these look on white cardstock, I wrap the stickers over top of card so I get part of back decorated, as well as adding a few to inside, and, of course decorating the envelopes makes a birthday enjoyable the moment the mail arrives.



b

Here are a few more I made over the  weekend :





No comments: