Monday, December 07, 2009

Whew, been busy


Yes, the music plates (two at least), made it out in time and were presented by my friend's chamber music group to their music professors and everyone seemed very pleased with them. I have three more in progress, then I will change to another theme using the music sheets though. This was followed by our annual clay guild show and sale, so I have been very busy. It was a wonderful sale with fantastic pottery and ceramic art for sale. We had a wonderful turnout and I sold lots! The three kitties which I never did get around to posting photos of, sold immediately, as well as my experimental "Leopard skin pattern box" and lots and lots of other things. I am just now trying to get my inventory managed to see what sold, etc. so here are some photos of things "gone." My new beach boxes have a different glaze for water and some additional seashells added to sandy bottom, I think I like this combination better than my original ones, although I think each iteration is slightly different. I enjoy making these and they are very popular and sell right away.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Pauline,
Can I buy your class hand-outs? I'm dying to try silkscreening on clay.

tracy@artwerx.us