Friday, December 18, 2009

More Silkscreen on clay


I love the wrought iron fence with birds and have another piece drying. Also have a few things coming out of kiln today but can hardly remember what went in there. My inventory at the shop is very low, which is a good thing. I am giving another silkscreen workshop on January 16th, so I thought I would take some time to use screens I had made but not used too much, plus working on screens to add more text, etc. to my claywork. Just having fun! Yesterday, I did spend the day wrapping gifts for Christmas, something I usually did at the last minute. Now I need to make a fresh wreath for the front door, but will head to the studio this morning for a bit.
We have 14 or 16 coming for dinner Christmas Eve for DH's annual lasagna. Plus, for the first time since we moved here, we will have children waking up on Christmas morning here. We are definitely looking forward to their visit.

No comments: