Saturday, November 10, 2007

Transitioning from Angel to Fairy


I have made three angels for Christmas gifts but as you can see my muse was pushing me in another direction, the last angel ended up with a pod halo, which begged for the creation of a garden fairy. The first one I made and labored over for quite a while fell to pieces in the drying process, I didn't even get a photo of her before she fell apart. Undaunted, I set about creating another and she is behaving herself up to now as she dries. You never know if these things will make it through all the processes, but for now she is sleeping quietly while drying enough to get bisque fired. Shhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Pauline you are as busy as Santa's
elves with all your projects!!
I love the fairie angels!! or is it angel fairies! You are just so talented..so many hobbies!!hugs aNNa

Alice Regan said...

These angels are just the cutiest. You are one busy lady I would say.

PerennialGirl said...

I luv your angels!!