Monday, November 06, 2006

Pink and White, must be Fall!

The painters finished last week and we have been busy putting everything back. As most of you know from looking at my photobucket albums, I have a lot of "stuff" DH says junk surrounding the house on porch and patio. Although this is a problem during hurricane season, most of the time, I enjoy these homey outdoor spaces and am willing to put up with the extra work. I put my hayrack back up and like it even better than against the green siding. Haven't added any color in there yet though. You all know how much I love making slideshows, never content to show just "one" picture. As usual, Fall in Wilmington, NC is mostly pinks and whites with a little purple sage thrown in the mix. I do have one maple with fall colors but didn't include it since pink and white is the theme here. I have azaleas blooming and my most favorite one, the bright pink with white edges, that I bought years ago as a florist azalea (told they can't be put outdoors, but this baby has produced lovely blooms every spring "and" fall for me.) I have had no luck propagating it, and would love to have more.
Well the slideshow will reveal the new White House and what is going on around it.

3 comments:

Baby_Tease said...

What an incredible blog you have! I adore all of the pics and slideshows... It's a keeper.

Sharon said...

What a lovely home you have. I love every thing and the pictures and slideshow are awesome.

Naturegirl said...

*~*~Loved*~*~ the show! The pink and white and lavender blue just warmed my heart on this grey morning!I really marvel at your skill in decorating space!
I see my little shoe in the presentaion..you have *~2~*...simply darling!thank you for sharing!:)