Monday, October 16, 2006

Trip to Williamsburg


Just returned from a delightful trip to Williamsburg. I know you all can't make the trip, but my dear friend Lynette just sent me the website with lots of slideshows that will make you feel like you have been there. For all you crafty, decorating mavens, check out the slideshows for the Wreaths, Garlands, Ropes and Fruit, and the Holiday Decorations Slideshows, you will get some fabulous ideas for decorating your beautiful homes and gardens for the upcoming holiday season. Click HERE to start your trip to Williamsburg.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! I enjoyed the tour!! I feel like I have been to Williamsburg now! Thanks for sharing Pauline!!

Michelle said...

Just found your blog! I love it and the slide shows are so neat.

Anita said...

Oh Pauline, that Williamsburg is such a lovely place, I just enjoyed all those slide shows! Thanks a lot for sharing this link!

Sharon said...

I have been to Williamsburg and what a fun place to visit. A lot of history and so many beautiful little shops. I t should be beautiful with fall colors. I justfound your blog and it is wonderful.......

Naturegirl said...

Pauline I can't keep up with you...all these websites you have!!
Where has this one been hiding!!Oh me oh my..so much to see and browse through..I must get a coffee and return as I think I shall be here for some time! hugs NG!:)P.S. came here by way of Daisy Cottage!!