Saturday, February 04, 2017

Faux Quilting in Silhouette Studio using September Bundle

For those of you who purchased the re-release of Hungry JPEG September Bundle, you might be able to play along with me while I demonstrate how to do even more with these images.  The September bundle will only be available for a short time and has so many goodies in it.  You can use the tips/techniques I cover in this video for many images which you might already have, so have fun:


I quickly reviewed this September bundle last year when it first came out and you can see that posting here:
http://paulinesstuff.blogspot.com/2016/09/hungry-jpeg-september-bundle-and-making.html

Stay tuned for another quick (I hope) video on how to get even more from your images, I will be using the "Pumpkin Season" graphics again from the September Bundle, but wait till you see how I use this image, you won't believe it came from the fall season images when you see it, hint, if you are a cat lover, you might especially love it.  





No comments: