Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Getting into Ceramic Jewelry

After lugging heavy pots, etc to shows, I have decided to try my hand at making some ceramic jewelry pieces.  A lot lighter and could be fun.  I will have to get busy getting them on chains, earwires, findings, etc., but here is a peek at some of the bits I have been making several using my silkscreens.  All of these are midrange stoneware, porcelain mix.  They are pretty I think and I might be able to do something with them. The ones with dark backgrounds are really a glaze that looks like silver, though it is hard to photograph and show as silver.







2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love your new jewellery Pauline! Very colourful with lots of wonderful textures! I think you have a winner!!

lilybets said...

So gorgeus !I like them very much!