Saturday, November 07, 2009

My Goodness!

Before my stuff even got into "official inventory" at the shop, three of the items have been sold. I had a good day today and my turtle series is off to a good start. Of course, the lady from Ocean Isle Beach who "just happened to be an adopted mother of a turtle" bought several of my pieces, including three of my turtle vessels and my beachbox. I had already sold the tumbling rocks box I put in the shop just before we left. My Hosta leaf holders also have had a fairly decent run and today, I sold an item, I never did post on this blog, a lovely green platter with impressed leaves.
It is fun to meet the people who buy my items on the three days a month I work at the gallery. Today was a good day!

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Very impressive! I hope I manage to do as well as you and sell a few items in the exhibition coming up!

I love that leave bowl!