Sunday, February 08, 2009

Love

OK, I promise this is my last animated gif, but once I remembered how to do these again, I wanted to reinforce the learning by doing several. This is the first time I have made a figure of a couple. Inspired by something I saw in Greece last summer, I wanted to try to create a similar look in ceramic. I am very happy with how it turned out, now I need to put it up for sale. My DH has gotten me a grinder with a rubber wheel and proper sanding strips for it, so I can get my bottoms (of my ceramic creations) nice and smooth and clean. Well here is the lovely couple dancing of course:

2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Pauline you capture the loving emotion between the couple beautifully in this piece! I am in awe of all your creations posted on this page..each so uniquely expressive!
Life took a turn for me and slowly I'm allowing time for visiting blogging friends.
Stay inspired hugs NG

Undaunted said...

This is lovely. I'd like to try my hand at figurines eventually.