Tuesday, March 06, 2007

And they swam and they swam-----------

Had a marvelous weekend in Philadelphia visiting the Flower Show. Also got some experience using my new camera (Canon SD800IS) and the movie function.
I am trying now to upload all my pictures to my Photobucket Account to share with all of you. Lots of inspiration for our gardens and entertainment. Fun show and got to take this short movie of the Koi Pond:

We also had some wonderful dining experiences at the famous Bookbinders in Phila, as well as a new (for us) find--which DH loved called: "Fogo de Chao"

2 comments:

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Thanks for sharing your garden show pictures! I will be waiting impatiently to see new pictures of your gardens this year. :)
Donna

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I went to the Philadelphia Flower show too! You can see some of my photos through my blog and flickr or yahoo account.
The koi were huge!