Monday, December 11, 2006

Shhhh, don't peek



One of my favorite things to do is to make gifts. I painted a small picture of a friend's garden and she wanted me to paint a bunny picture. I have procrastinated until now. We meet tomorrow for lunch and I will give her this present. I don't think she checks blogs as frequently as I do, so I am hoping she will not see this before I give it to her tomorrow. Had fun painting this --I have been saving bunny paintings/pictures for a year now to get a good reference. A gift I make has lots more goodness in it, first, I hope the recipient is pleased "and" of course, I get all the enjoyment from making it. However, not everyone thinks this way, so I especially like to make things for those who do!

4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

It's so lovely. I'm sure this gift will be truly appreciated by your friend and always valued.

Anonymous said...

Pauline, it is sooooooo wonderful! Yet another beautiful creation by you! Your friend is going to love this gift - she's a lucky girl!
xo,
Kim

Cindy said...

Oh they are cute bunnies. I would love to get a gift like that! I'm sure she'll love it.

Anonymous said...

From Monique..
You are creative and thoughtful and this is darling:)