Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New "Old" Hobby, working with Polymer Clay



I have recently gone back to an old hobby, working with Polymer Clay which I love to do. Here is a necklace that I made yesterday. I have had these earrings (not Polymer Clay) for quite a while but had no necklace that went with them and have been looking for a long time, things I have seen have just been too bright silvery, or wrong in other ways, so I decided to make something and here is the result. I used magnetic snaps (that I use when I make handbags out of placemats (yet another hobby), and encased them in polymer clay for the back of the neck clasp. Here is a picture of that:


and a closeup of the magnetic snap inside:

1 comment:

Naturegirl said...

Pauline I finally found you here! I have been checking in at your other site and happened to FINALLY get here!!You are such a gifted talented individual..are you related to "MARTHA?" Are we not having fun with the Autumn displays!!hugs NG