Saturday, May 27, 2017

Gold foiling using FRIXION erasable pensketch, quickie glue pen

Finally found a really good crafty use of the erasable characteristics of the FriXion Clicker 07 pen. I used the Silhouette Cameo to sketch happy birthday sentiments on a page of my label paper, Then I used the Quickie glue pen by Sakura, to trace over the sketched text I then let it dry and then applied the foil. The wonderful part about the FriXion pen is that if I missed a part of the Black Ink, that is,  I did not completely cover it with the Quickie glue pen it doesn't matter,when it's all finished and the foil has been applied,


 I just used the heat gun and the ink that was under the part I traced disappears so all I'm left with is the text that I traced in gold which is exactly what I wanted you can see the process in this video

No comments: