Thursday, January 09, 2014

Taking things one step further

Now that I have the templates for plate shape "and" foot placement, thought I would create a template that would create raised design on the plate where I want it, here are these templates, can use either one, they each will raise different parts of the design.  The pictures look hazy because I forgot to take pictures before I sprinkled with baby powder (cornstarch would work as well) so the packing tape won't be sticky in the parts that touch clay.  Foam doesn't stick, but the packing tape creates a slight pull on the clay if I don't sprinkle with powder.



2 comments:

celia said...

Pauline, I'm interested in how you're using the Cameo but haven't been able to find a source of the CB09 blade assembly and blades. I found a link to an eBay seller in another blog, but that page has been delisted, which I suppose means they're out of the item.
Where did you get yours?

Pauline said...

I just ordered a new set, seems like I did not get the springs that are supposed to come with them. Funny, though, I have cut hundreds of the foam with the blade. The new blade housing and blades I just ordered fro Ebay: ebayplotterlaser@gmail.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CB09-Graphtec-Blade-Holder-5-PCS-60-Blades-for-Cutting-Plotter-Cutter-/111238345298?

Have not received it yet though