Thursday, January 26, 2017

How to use IRFANVIEW to resize a whole file of pictures automatically

Before I got my current laptop which has 12 Gig of RAM my old laptop had only 4 Gig, and I had difficulty using the latest version of Silhouette Studio, I also had a challenge when using very big files.  Most of you know I love the images I have bought from Hungry JPEG to make stickers, and the images are very large sizes.  The large size is useful if you are printing posters, etc, but for my use to create stickers, I do not need that size and I found that the older versions of the Silhouette Studio I was using (newest versions did not play well with my laptop), also had difficulty using large size images.  So using a free software called IRFANVIEW, I have learned how to very easily and quickly resize a whole file of images by a certain percent, i.e., in this case reduce by 50%.  This video walks you through how to do this if you have a similar need/desire.


Post a Comment